Muro Screw Brochure
Compatible with M-TFDVL41.
Collated self drilling countersunk wing tek screws are ideal for fixing timber to steel without the need to pre-drill. These screws have a hardened steel self drilling point (tek point) which cuts through mild steel without the need for pre-drilling. The two protruding wings create clearance through the timber and break off during entry into the steel. The reduced pressure between the screw and the timber reduce the chance of timber expansion snapping the screw. The aggressive self embedding head means this screw can be quickly applied without the need to pre-drill or countersink, saving a huge amount of time during application. This coiled screw is compatible with the Muro M-TFDVL41 and M-TFLVL41, which makes it perfect for fixing subfloor to steel joists and other high volume floor fixing applications.
• For use with Muro M-TFDVL41 collated screw gun
• Class 3 galvanised coating, perfect for internal or external use
• Aggressive self-embedding head
• Wings to aid in countersinking and reduce the chance of screw snapping
• No pre-drilling (please see material thickness for drilling capacities)
• Timber to steel applications
• Subfloor to steel joists and other high volume floor fixing applications
• Applications that need a screw that pre-drills and countersinks itself (fast, repetitive applications)
• Application seeking a discrete finish (self-embedding head)