Compatible with M-TCH7390K (all screws) and M-TCH7392SFK (screws under 65mm).
The Muro Ejector timber decking screw in a strip is available in class 3 galvanised steel and grade 305 stainless steel and is packed full of features to make any decking jobs a dream! Equipped with an aesthetic countersunk self-embedding head, Torx drive for high torque install (low cam out) and a self drilling point to eliminate the need for pre drilling, even in hardwood. Accompanied by the Muro M-TCH7390K or M-TCH7392SFK strip auto feed tool, this premium decking screw will tackle any decking application with incredible time efficiency and all from the standing up-right position (M-ATTDECK is suggested for perfect screw alignment)! Available in 50mm and 65mm length to accommodate differing deck board thicknesses.
• Available in class 3 galvanised steel and grade 305 stainless steel
• Strip loaded – no more fumbling with loose screws
• Aesthetic countersunk self-embedding head
• Self drilling point, eliminating the need to pre-drill
• Torx drive for high torque install (low cam out)
• No splitting even at end grain
• Incredible time efficiency
• Back saving
• Compatible with the M-TCH7390K or M-TCH7392SFK1 and M-ATTDECK (for perfect screw alignment)
• for fixing deck boards to hard or softwood joists
• Internal or external use
• Soft wood
• Hard wood