Muro Screw Brochure
Compatible with M-TFLVL41.
The Muro Ejector timber decking screw in a coil is available in class 3 galvanised steel and grade 305 stainless steel and is packed full of features to make any decking jobs a dream! Equipped with hundreds of screws per coil, an aesthetic countersunk self-embedding head, Torx drive (50-65mm lengths) and square drive (75-100mm lengths) for high torque install (low cam out) and a self drilling point to eliminate the need for pre drilling, even in hardwood. Accompanied by the Muro M-TFDVL41 coil auto feed tool, this premium decking screw will tackle any decking application with incredible time efficiency and all from the standing up-right position (MC-ATTDECK is suggested for perfect screw alignment)! Available in 50mm and 65mm lengths for the M-TFDVL41 and 75mm and 100mm lengths for the M-TFLVL41 to accommodate differing deck board thicknesses.
• Available in class 3 galvanised steel and grade 305 stainless steel
• Hundreds of screws per coil – no more fumbling with loose screws
• Aesthetic countersunk self-embedding head
• Self drilling point, eliminating the need to pre-drill
• Torx drive for high torque install (low cam out)
• No splitting even at end grain
• Incredible time efficiency
• Back saving
• Compatible with the M-TFDVL41 (50-65mm screw lengths), M-TFLVL41 (75-100mm screw lengths) and MC-ATTDECK (for perfect screw alignment)
• for fixing deck boards to hard or softwood joists
• Internal or external use
• Soft wood
• Hard wood