Compatible with M-TFDVL41.
The collated Type 17 Compressed Sheet screws feature a No. 2 square drive for positive non-wobble installation and an aggressive countersinking head for the fastest, and cleanest fixing of compressed sheet to timber substrates. The Type 17 self drilling point easily cuts through extremely hard compressed sheet and into timber substrates, reducing the chance of timber splitting and without the need for a pre-drilled hole. The collated coil makes this screw ideal for fixing compressed sheet into timber substrates on a rapid or high volume scale. Save your back and time with the Type 17 Compressed Sheet Screw in a collated coil!
• Collated coil for rapid or high volume applications
• No. 2 square drive for a positive non-wobble install
• Class 3 galvanised for internal or external applications
• Coarse thread for cutting into timber substrates
• Type 17 tip for cutting through compressed sheet and into timber without the need to pre-drill
• Compatible with Muro M-TFDVL41
• Fixing compressed sheet to timber substrates
• Internal or external applications