Compatible with M-TCH7390K (all screws) and M-TCH7392SFK (screws under 65mm).
Quality collated chipboard screws for rapid fixing to very soft timbers, MDF or particleboard. Aggressive coarse thread accompanied by a thin shank ensures the screws bite firmly into soft base materials and minimise strip out. The strip of collated chipboard screws, accompanied by the Muro M-TCH7390K or M-TCH7392K makes light work of all flooring jobs. Save your back and eliminate fumbling around with loose screws! Available in zinc and galvanised finishes, these screws are commonly used in applications such as fixing subfloor to timber joists and other high volume floor fixing applications.
• For use with Muro M-TFDVL41 collated screw gun
• Available in a strip for high volume applications
• Aggressive coarse thread
• Available in zinc and galvanised finishes for internal and external applications
• Suitable for soft timbers, MDF and particleboard
• Fixing subfloor to timber joists
• General purpose