Muro Screw Brochure
Compatible with M-TCH7241A.
The collated Needle Point Reduced Head screws feature a No. 2 square drive for positive non-wobble installation, sharp piercing needle point and a reduced head for the fastest, and cleanest fixing of fibre cement sheeting to light gauge steel. The piercing needle point allows the screw to penetrate thin gauge steel (up to 1.2mm in thickness) and tap its own thread with the unique high-low thread pattern. This revolutionary screw has a reduced head with countersinking nibs to ensure a flush, countersunk finish with no mushrooming of the fibre cement sheet. The collated strip makes this screw ideal for fixing fibre cement sheeting to mild steel on a rapid or high volume scale. Save time with the Needle Point Reduced Head screw in a collated strip!
• Collated strip for rapid or high volume applications
• No. 2 square drive for a positive non-wobble install
• Available in Zinc Yellow or Class 3 for internal or external applications
• High-low thread for tapping into thin steel (up to 1.2mm thick)
• Piercing Needle Point tip for penetrating thin steel
• Compatible with Muro M-TCH741A
• Fixing fibre cement sheeting to thin gauge steel
• Internal or external applications