Xbolts are a single unit screw type anchors that are used in solid concrete applications. Fixing is achieved by screwing the anchor to a drilled hole in concrete. As it is screwed in, the anchor taps the hole, thus enabling it to produce a mechanical interlock with the concrete.
- Fastening hangers for HVAC ducting, electrical cable trays, pipe brackets and pipes
- Fastening hangers for ceiling frames
- Suitable for light to medium duty loads
- Suitable for small anchor spacing and edge distance applications
- Quick and easy to install
- Fully removable