Bordo hole saws are premium quality, general purpose saws suitable for a wide variety of materials and
applications. The high-speed steel cutting edge provides shock resistant teeth and resists tooth strippage. 4/6 positive
tooth configuration allows for fast, smooth cuts and less vibration.
• 4/6 variable tooth configuration.
• 48mm (1-7/8″) depth of cut.
• 5mm (3/16″) thick heavy-duty backing plate eliminates need for drive plate.
• Creates holes for pipe and tubing installations, door lock installations, electrical conduit, hoses and antennas.
• Ideal for plumbing, construction, aircraft, electrical, maintenance and automotive applications.
• Use in steel, aluminium, brass, cast iron, plastic, wood and a wide variety of other materials.
• Can be used in stainless steel with use of a cutting lubricant, reduced spindle speed and sufficient feed
pressure to produce chips. Repetition hole cutting in stainless steel is best suited to Bordo XP and XP2