About this item:
- 16-50mm 9 Piece Sparky’s Hole Saw Kit
- Sparky’s Hole Saw Kit contains 6 of the most popular hole saw sizes for Aussie sparkys.
- Bordo bi-metal hole saws are premium quality, general purpose saws suitable for a wide variety of materials and applications.
- The high-speed steel cobalt (HSS-Co) cutting edge provides shock resistant teeth and resists tooth strippage.
- 4/6 positive tooth configuration allows for fast, smooth cuts and less vibration.
- 48mm (1-7/8″) depth of cut.
- 5mm (3/16″) thick heavy-duty backing plate eliminates need for drive plate.
- Creates holes for pipe and tubing installations, door lock installations, electrical conduit, hoses and antennas.
- Ideal for plumbing, construction, aircraft, electrical, maintenance, and automotive applications.
- Use in steel, aluminium, brass, cast iron, plastic, wood and a wide variety of other materials.
- Can be used in stainless steel with use of a cutting lubricant, reduced spindle speed and sufficient feed pressure to produce chips.
- Repetition hole cutting in stainless steel is best suited to Bordo XP and XP2 hole saws.
- 7010-16 – 16mm Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- 7010-20 – 20mm Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- 7010-25 – 25mm Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- 7010-32 – 32mm Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- 7010-40 – 40mm Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- 7010-50 – 50mm Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- 7050-5519 – 3/8″ Hex Shank Mandrel
- 7050-5548 – 7/16″ Hex Shank Posi-Lock Mandrel
- 7060-8534 – 1/4 x 3.1/2″ Pilot Drill