Fuller Trade construction adhesive is ideal for bonding timber and most common construction materials including particle board, MDF board, brick, concrete, gypsum board, galvanized metal and aluminum. Fuller Trade construction adhesive is a synthetic rubber based adhesive designed primarily for installation of flooring and wall panels. Fuller Trade construction adhesive can be used in many general household applications.
- One part – no mixing.
- Paintable with most surface coatings.
- Reduces squeaking associated with nail
ride in floors.
- Complies with AS 2329 – 1999
- Repositionable for up to 20 minutes after
- Reduces number of mechanical fasteners
required to install floors or walls.
- Water resistant – will not break down in
intermittent contact with water (e.g. rain).
- Natural wood colour – blends in.
- High bond strength.
- Installing particle board, fibre cement, plasterboard, plywood and strip flooring to joists
- Bonding fibre cement sheet, plaster board and wall paneling to wooden and metal studs High bond strength and heat resistance
- Skirting boards, architraves and trims to walls
- Replacing loose tiles on walls (not recommended for floor tiles)