Buildex® Fibreteks® are designed for fitting non-compressed fibre cement sheeting to steel sections up to 1.2mm thick. Typical applications include; eaves, fascias, wet areas, ceilings, interior walls and cladding.
- Underhead cutter on the countersunk rib head breaks up the cement sheet as the head embeds into the sheeting
- Lip feature on the screw head ensures correct embedment into cement sheet and flush finish
- Tek point design for quick and easy installation into metal
- High pull-out strength
- Climaseal® 4 corrosion protection available
- Reduce onsite fastening time with a collated strip