ICCONS PX375 Powder Actuated Tool boasts extreme versatility in available fasteners, compact design and efficient fastening with the tough semi-automatic format.
DURABILITY: Resilient Light Weight One Piece Engineered housing made from glass reinforced Nylon 6.
ACCURACY: Easy Adjust Power Dial regulates nail penetration.
POWERFUL SEMI-AUTOMATIC: Accepts .27 Calibre 10 charge safety strip.
RELIABILITY: Simple design allows a fast dismantle / reassemble procedure for easy cleaning and maintenance.
VERSATILITY: Fastener designed to accept PX nails up to 75mm , and a variety of clip assemblies.
COMFORT: Contoured Shock Absorbing Rubber Grip reduces operator fatigue.
SAFETY: 2 stage trigger – tool has to be depressed against the base materiel before it will activate.
SECURE: Tough moulded lockable case with compartments to store
your charges , safety glasses and cleaning equipment.
• Designed with durability at its core
• Easily adjust power dial for accurate fixing
• Powerful semi-automatic design means working faster
• Simple design results in a reliable and easy to maintain tool
• Powerful yet compact design makes the tool incredibly versatile
• Comfort in tool ergonomics, safety in firing mechanism and security in tool case design
• Attaching frame base plates to concrete
• Fastening kicker plates to concrete
• Fastening timber to concrete and steel
• Fixing drywall framing to concrete base materials
• Setting up formwork and safety barriers